• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Photographs are protected by copyright and used with the owners expressed permission. Photographs submitted to us by a third party can only be accepted for use providing the ownership and copyright is held by the same third party or the owner has given written permission to the third party for its use. Ownership of copyright is retained by the third party. The third party accepts and agrees that Friends of Oakley Park may use the submission for promotional, marketing or website usage free of charge or encumbrance.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the Friends of Oakley Park written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.