1) The Friends of Oakley Park is a not-for-profit community organisation that operates in the Fleet area of England. We are concerned with maintaining and improving Oakley Park for the benefit of the local community in partnership with the local council; promoting the preservation and maintenance of Oakley Park woods and its use as a public amenity and a Site of Importance for Nature Conservation (SINC); and encouraging and supporting the work of Fleet Town Council, running events for the benefit of the community, encouraging children's interest in learning about the natural world and maintaining a permanent orienteering course.
2) The Friends of Oakley Park is the data controller of any personal information you provide to us. We can be contacted via our website (https://www.oakleypark.org.uk) or by [email].
3) We will keep only your name, address and/or email address and/or telephone number that you have provided to us.
4) We will keep this information and use it for the purposes of communicating with you about the event or activity that you provided the information for and for similar future events or activities.
5) We will keep this information whilst the event or activity continues to take place.
6) We will keep this information securely and generally not pass it to third parties outside the Friends of Oakley Park unless they are specifically helping us process information for the purpose of the event or activity for which you provided the information.
7) You may request us to provide you with details of the information we have about you.
8) You may request us to update any of the information we have about you or remove all of it completely from our records.
9) You may request us to limit the use of any of the information we have about you or completely withdraw consent to use it at all.
10) You can register a complaint about any improper use you believe we have made of the information we have about you by contacting the Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or visiting their website ico.org.uk/concerns/.